Research programme: anti-properdin monoclonal antibodies - Abgenix/GliatechAlternative Names: Anti-properdin monoclonal antibodies research programme - Abgenix/Gliatech
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Gliatech (CEASED)
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement system protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2002 This programme is still in active development