Research programme: angiopoietin modulators - RegeneronAlternative Names: Angiopoeitin-like 4 antibody - Regeneron; ANGPTL4 - Regeneron
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Regeneron Pharmaceuticals; University of California at San Francisco
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Angiogenesis inhibitors; Angiopoietin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Inflammation; Metabolic disorders