R-sibutramine metabolite - SepracorAlternative Names: (+)-Desmethylsibutramine - Sepracor; (+)-Didesmethylsibutramine - Sepracor; R-DDMS; R-Desmethylsibutramine - Sepracor; R-Didesmethylsibutramine - Sepracor
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Sepracor
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine uptake inhibitors; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Erectile dysfunction; Major depressive disorder; Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Depression in USA (PO)
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Stress incontinence in USA (unspecified route)