Research programme: viral infections - DuPont/SignalAlternative Names: Viral infections research programme - DuPont/Signal
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator DuPont; Signal Research Division
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2000 The agreement between DuPont and Signal has expired