Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator elbion
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in Germany (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2002 AWD 12171 is available for licensing
- 07 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Erectile dysfunction in Germany (Unknown route)