Research programme: monoclonal antibody CLN IgG - doxorubicin conjugatesAlternative Names: Monoclonal antibody CLN IgG - doxorubicin conjugates - research programme
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2000 New profile
- 08 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Glioma in Japan (Unknown route)