Estradiol/progestogen transdermal - WatsonAlternative Names: Alnea; Estradiol/progestin transdermal - Watson; Progestin/estradiol transdermal - Watson; Progestogen/estradiol transdermal - Watson; TheraDerm MTX
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2007
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Watson Pharmaceuticals
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2001 TheraTech is now called Watson Laboratories
- 23 Nov 2000 The FDA has issued a Non-Approval Letter for his product.
- 08 Feb 2000 Preregistration for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (Transdermal)