Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Nonindustrial sources; Tokyo Kasei Kogyo
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Tokyo Kasei Kogyo
- Class Antineoplastics; Hydroxybenzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Singapore (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)