Research programme: osteoporosis therapy - CollaGenexAlternative Names: Osteoporosis therapy research programme - CollaGenex
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 May 2000 CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals intends to pursue this research through partnership with another company
- 10 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Osteoporosis in USA (Unknown route)