Research programme: osteoarthritis therapy - CollaGenexAlternative Names: Osteoarthritis therapy research programme - CollaGenex
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2000 New profile
- 10 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Osteoarthritis in USA (Unknown route)