Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - CollaGenex
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)