UK 357903Alternative Names: UK-357903
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Erectile dysfunction in Europe (unspecified route)
- 16 Feb 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Erectile dysfunction in Europe (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert