At a glance
- Originator Esperion Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Diabetes mellitus; Low HDL cholesterol
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Low HDL cholesterol in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)