Research programme: analgesics - CeNeS/EndoAlternative Names: Analgesics research programme - CeNeS/Endo
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2003
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals; Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2001 Endo has been merged with and into Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2001 Cambridge NeuroScience is now called CeNeS Pharmaceuticals