At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiasthmatics; Imidazoles; Small molecules; Sulfides
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (PO)
- 05 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 31 Jul 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (PO)