Research programme: Chlamydophila pneumoniae vaccines - Argonex/WyethAlternative Names: Chlamydia pneumoniae vaccines research programme - Argonex/Wyeth Vaccines; Chlamydophila pneumoniae vaccines research programme - Argonex/Wyeth Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Argonex; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Mar 2002 American Home Products has changed its name and the names of its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth-Lederle to Wyeth
- 14 Feb 2000 New profile