Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Calyx Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Tyrphostins
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 15 Feb 2000 New profile
- 15 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)