Research programme: DCM-associated-gene-1 - LarnaxAlternative Names: DCM-associated-gene-1 research programme - Larnax
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Larnax (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Germany (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 01 Apr 2003 MediGene's cardiac and metabolic disease programme has been spun off as a new company, Larnax GmbH