Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator ALTANA Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in Germany (PO)
- 05 Jul 2002 Byk Gulden is now called ALTANA Pharma
- 17 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Respiratory tract disorders in Germany (PO)