BD 001Alternative Names: B-D 001
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Bio-Discovery
- Mechanism of Action Complement system protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2002 Zymogenetics did not exercise its option to license BD 001
- 19 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Nov 2000 ZymoGenetics is now an independent company