At a glance
- Originator Shionogi
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists; Endothelin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 09 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Heart failure in Japan (PO)
- 17 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Japan (PO)