Research programme: plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors - Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2003 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 04 Jun 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 17 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)