Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arterial thrombosis; Venous thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2003 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 24 Jan 2001 Centocor has licensed 3DP 4815 from 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals for the world
- 17 Feb 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Venous thrombosis in USA (PO)