NephrostatAlternative Names: Nephrostat
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator CollaGenex Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic complications; Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetic complications in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetic nephropathies in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 May 2000 Preclinical development for Diabetic complications in USA (Unknown route)