Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine live intranasal - MedImmune Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 03 Dec 2001 This compound is still in active development
- 06 May 1996 Preclinical development for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (Intranasal)