At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antimigraines; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Migraine in Russia (unspecified route)
- 23 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Migraine in Russia (Unknown route)