Research programme: osteoarthritis therapeutics - Quark/Shionogi
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Quark Biotech; Shionogi
- Developer Quark Pharmaceuticals; Shionogi
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2009 Early research is ongoing the US & Japan
- 31 Jan 2000 Early research in Osteoarthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Jan 2000 Early research in Osteoarthritis in Japan (Unknown route)