IPL 423088Alternative Names: IPL 4088
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in Canada (PO)
- 02 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Canada (PO)
- 26 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in Canada (PO)