ETC 276Alternative Names: ProApo A-1; Proapolipoprotein A-1
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Esperion Therapeutics
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein A I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Suspended - Phase-I for Atherosclerosis in USA (IV)
- 24 Nov 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Atherosclerosis in USA (IV)
- 24 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in USA (IV)