Research programme: LDL receptor enhancer - OSI/AventisAlternative Names: LDL receptor enhancer research programme - OSI/Aventis
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Aventis
- Mechanism of Action LDL receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 30 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Feb 2000 New profile