CDS 096370Alternative Names: OSIC 0961370
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Developer OSI Pharmaceuticals; Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Renal failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2003 OSI Pharmaceuticals intends to focus its business entirely on oncology