Research programme: adenosine A3 modulators - OSI Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A3 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Glaucoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 25 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Glaucoma in USA (Unknown route)