Research programme: antibacterials - ArrowAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Arrow
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Arrow Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 25 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)