Research programme: selective estrogen receptor modulator derivatives - Pharmos Corporation
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmos Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Chemoprevention; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer (Prevention)/Chemoprevention in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)