Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Antineoplastics; Stilbenes
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2000 New profile
- 28 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)