RAPID drug delivery systems - ARIAD
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Developer ARIAD Pharmaceuticals; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (IM)
- 29 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in USA (IM)