Research programme: adenosine A2A modulators - OSI Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor antagonists; Purinergic P1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2002 This programme is still in active development