MZ 5156Alternative Names: MZ-5-156
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihormones
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor II inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Pancreatic cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Mar 2000 New profile
- 02 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Pancreatic cancer in USA (Unknown route)