At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 03 Mar 2000 New profile
- 03 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)