LG 101506Alternative Names: LG 100754; LG 101506 FA
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Phenyl ethers; Small molecules; Unsaturated fatty acids
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor modulators; Retinoid X receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 May 2003 Ligand and Eli Lilly have agreed to a second extention of their collaboration