Latest Information Update: 01 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2000 New profile
- 03 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Vascular restenosis in USA (Unknown route)