At a glance
- Originator Tedec Meiji
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Tedec Meiji
- Class Anthracyclines; Cytostatic antibiotics; Doxorubicins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Reactive oxygen species stimulants; RNA synthesis inhibitors; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in Spain (IV-infusion)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Solid tumours in Spain (IV-infusion)