RNAse monoclonal antibody-LL2-I-131-conjugateAlternative Names: Monoclonal antibody LL2-I-131- RNAse conjugate; RNAse conjugate - Immunomedics; RNAse-LymphoCide conjugate - Immunomedics
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Immunomedics; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in USA (Unknown route)