Research programme: GABA modulators for anaesthesia - NeuroSearchAlternative Names: NS 2979
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Developer NeuroSearch; Skejby Hospital
- Mechanism of Action GABA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anaesthesia in Denmark (IV-injection)
- 05 Sep 2000 NS 2979 selected as a lead compound of the programme
- 13 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Anaesthesia in Denmark (IV-injection)