Research programme: chloride ion channel antagonists - Nordic BioscienceAlternative Names: NS 3736
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch; Nordic Bioscience
- Developer Nordic Bioscience
- Mechanism of Action Chloride channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 16 Jun 2004 Data presented at the World Congress on Osteoporosis (WCO-2004) have been added to the Musculoskeletal disorders pharmacodynamics section