BAY 383444Alternative Names: BAY-383444
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Bayer
- Class Antineoplastics; Camptothecins; Glycoconjugates
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)