Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator IBC Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Small cell lung cancer in USA (Injection)
- 17 Jun 2002 Immunomedics has acquired Beckman Coulter's interest in their joint venture IBC Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Mar 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Small cell lung cancer in USA (Injection)