Research programme: cocaine abuse immunotherapies - DrugAbuse SciencesAlternative Names: ITAC
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator The Scripps Research Institute
- Developer DrugAbuse Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cocaine abuse
Most Recent Events
- 29 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Cocaine abuse in USA (Unknown route)