Colon cancer vaccine - Antigen Express
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Originator Antigen Express
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Aug 2003 Antigen Express has been acquired by Generex Biotechnology Corporation