Research programme: chemokine antagonists - Neurocrine Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Encephalomyelitis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Encephalomyelitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)